I maintain a broad litigation and dispute resolution practice with a focus on construction, personal injury, employment, and commercial litigation.
My personal injury practice is limited to representing individuals who have been injured in accidents including motor vehicle accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, and medical negligence. I work closely with family doctors, specialists, and allied health professionals to ensure my clients receive appropriate treatment and are fully compensated.
Prior to pursuing a career in law, I studied Political Science and Economics at the University of Victoria, and worked in the building supplies industry.
Community Involvement, Hobbies, and Personal Interests
Away from the office, I enjoy exploring the city with my husband and spending time with family and friends. I also enjoy playing and watching soccer, following current events, and trying out new restaurants and craft breweries.
Membership & Professional Affiliations
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- New Westminster Bar Association
- Thompson v. Hegleson, 2017 BCSC 927
- Stanley Paulus Architect Inc. v. Windhill Holdings Ltd., 2014 BCSC 1816.
- Bordain et al. v. Lupton, (12 January 2015), Richmond 24675 (BC PC).
- De Jong v. Gardner, 2013 BCSC 1303.
Voted Favourite Lawyer in the Tri-Cities in the 2014 and 2015 Tri-City News A-List
- BA (Political Science) with Distinction from the University of Victoria
- JD from the University of Victoria